- All Passengers to hold a valid identity card (Voters ID / Passport / Driving License).
- The reporting time is 9.30 am to 11 am at First Floor, Lakshadweep Wharf, Opp. FCI Gowdon, Indira
Gandhi Road, Willington Island, Kochi-3.
- The scheduled ship departure time is 01:00 PM; however the exact time of departure may vary.
- While on the ship, a representative of SPORTS has been specially designated to assist you. In
case of any difficulty, please avail of his services.
- Please note that ships cannot dock at the islands. The facility to dock the ship is not available on
all islands. The passengers will be transferred into boats, which will take them to the island.
- The person availing the ship packages should be in sound health.
- Avoid usage of plastic on the islands.
- Please carry sunscreen lotion, umbrellas, caps, etc. as it may be hot.
- Carry a first-aid kit as per your family's requirements.
- Carry your special brand cigarettes, cosmetics etc. for use, as only ordinary varieties are available
on the islands.
- Do not litter the land or the water.
- Do not pick up corals as souvenirs. It is a punishable offense.
- Do not carry narcotics or drugs. It is prohibited.
- Do not use alcoholic drink, intoxicants while on the islands and on the ship.
- Swimming or sunbathing un-clothed is strictly prohibited.
- Do not go out of your island lagoon without permission of the authorities and without a
proper escort - it can be risky.
- Do not pluck tender coconuts yourself. The trees are privately owned and unauthorized plucking of
coconuts is a theft.
- For the Silver Sand Package, Samundram Package and Coral Reef packages – as you will be
spending the full day on the island. Please carry some extra clothes / towels for wash and Change,
as the facility to wash and change is available on the island.
- It is better to arrive one day prior to departure from Cochin, Mangalore, and Beypore to avoid last
- Avoid booking return journey on the day of arrival back at Cochin. Ships arrival timing is subject to
weather conditions, current port clearance etc.
- Mobile: - Only BSNL has range on the islands. Kavaratti and Agatti Airtel available.
20% cancellation charge will be deducted if the booking is cancelled 30 days before departure of the ship.
35% cancellation charge will be deducted if the booking is cancelled between 29th to 10th days before
departure of the ship.
No refund if cancelled within 10 days before the departure of the ship.
100% refund if the schedule is cancelled due to unfavorable weather conditions and/or other unexpected
technical faults. No damages/claims will be payable except MONEY paid by them.
Consumption of liquor is prohibited in Lakshadweep and in the ship as well.
Program / Schedule of ship is liable to be changed / cancelled without prior notice. Ships are operated by
Lakshadweep Administration. In case of a change in the ship schedule liability of SPORTS is restricted to
transporting the tourists back to Cochin by immediate available conveyance of the ship only.
Tourists availing LTC may collect LTC certificate room Manager on board at the time of return journey or
from our Kochi office on return. Transport and tour change bifurcation is given in the tariff chart.
Service tax applicable as per the prevailing Govt. Tax rate.
Forward your filled Application or Name, Age, Gender and Food Preference (Veg or Non
Veg) to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please deposit 50% of package cost to our Bank mentioned below as NEFT, Cash Deposit,
Balance 50% of package cost should deposit 20 days before departure