Lakshadweep Samudram is a Five-day cruise to visit the islands of Kavaratti, Kalpeni and Minicoy by ship- M.V Kavaratti. The island tour is organized during the day with lunch and refreshments ashore. Nights are spent on board the ship. Swimming, snorkeling and other water sports are arranged during the day’ tour. Children from 1 year and above up to 10 years will be treated as child.
Only Domestic Tourists can avail this Package
Exact Departure dates not published if you are ready for first week, second week or third week we can reserve your seat
150 seats in Diamond class accommodations in M.V Kavaratti
- Entry Permit, Entry Tickets and Heritage Fee
- Bus transfer to the ship from the boarding point and back at Cochin
- Accommodation on board in Diamond Class (Two Bed)
- Welcome drink at the island
- Morning Evening Tea/Coffee with Snacks, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All 3 Island Sightseeing
- Kayaking, Snorkeling, Glass boating in 3 island
- All Permit Formalities and taxes
- Our personal Assistance on board and in islands
- Scuba Diving.
M.V Kavaratti. The ships have cafeteria, snack bars, doctor on call, entertainments and upper-deck promenade. Ship facilities include three independent galleys, halls, recreation place with a swimming pool (temporally closed) and a helipad.
While planning your travel itinerary please provide a day at Kochi, both one way to Lakshadweep and on the way back. Ship programmes/Itineraries are subject to change without notice due to ships arrival / departure or other unforeseen reasons.
Reporting time to our facilitation desk at the Warf, Willingdon island at 10.00 AM. Ship departure time 12.00 AM.
For Reservation Kindly deposit 50% of the Package cost and rest amount will be remit 20 days before departure in our account by RTGS or NEFT.
Also forward the filled Application form to our Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20% cancellation charge will be deducted if the booking is cancelled 30 days before departure of the ship.
- 35% cancellation charge will be deducted if the booking is cancelled between 29th to 7th days before departure of the ship.
- No refund if cancelled within 7 days before the departure of the ship
- 100% refund if the schedule is cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions and/or other unexpected technical faults. No damages/claims will be payable except money paid by them, Refund will be process 15 to 20 working days.